Barbara drew this the other day and I am debating if I should make it into our Christmas card...but we always do a photo card (except the past couple years where b/c of money and illness I simply didn't send cards :( ) I can't believe how quickly Advent is coming up! I'm excited this year I have the big magnetic Jesse tree all ready to go! That was so fun last year every evening we let the kids have hot cocoa while we read the story and put up the ornament. It was a cozy new tradition! Any one else getting mentally ready for Advent??

5 comments:
That would be such a bright and cheerful card, and so cute that Barbara drew it! Buuut...I love seeing the pictures of the family too! Of course, this way you wouldn't have to worry about actually taking the picture, which would be nice! I think you're on to something...hmmm...maybe I need to steal your line of thought!!
Ooh, I just had a better idea! I will make this picture into gift tags using my new printer (with cheap color ink!) And get the photo cards as usual (they are the cheapest option esp. From sams club!). Best of both worlds, right?! :)
I LOVE IT! That would be so cute! You may be able to make it into a post card. I think I am going to try and do that this year because our list is getting so long I spent over 150 bucks on the cards last year! YIKES!
What a little artist you have! She really does have a lot of talent. She has been given a true gift.
$150?? Where do you have them done? Seriously, we had about 150 people on our list and it was like $30 at Sam's! We have since weeded WAY down, to save money esp. with postage, but it is seriously SO cheap - of course you need to find someone with a membership unless you have one... but so worth it!! :) OH - I just realized, maybe you are talking about regular cards, not photo cards?? Yeah, regular cards can be $$!!!
Could you make this into a jpeg... maybe it is already (or maybe that's not the right form... i'm not computer savvy), and put BOTH on the card? There are some cool cards out there that have spots for two pics. I just think that Barbara's picture is awesome!! It's not right to not share that! Oh, and you can get 50 free cards from shutterfly if you blog about their cards. go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Post a Comment