Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Cards

Kim inspired me to go ahead and order Christmas cards, since I had my brother Chris take our photo yesterday before Thanksgiving.  I had rummaged through everyones closets to find a somewhat matching color scheme of brown, white, blue and green and so once I had everyone in the coordinating colors I had to just go ahead and get some photos before it was too late!  I think it was also Kim's idea to do a multi photo card, so I was able to put not only Barbara's artwork and our family photo, but also two little photos of Leo (one as the infant of Prague! lol- Robbie made me)  since it's his first Christmas!  The best part was that the Sam's Club cards were even cheaper than usual- they were only $15 for 100 cards!!   I feel like we may need more than that this year, but we could always order more- they do them 1 hour!  So that is exciting.  We also made and decorated gingerbread people for all the Aunts and Uncles on Weds and they are packaged up on paper plates in the freezer in the basement. Yay.  They had so much fun decorating as usual.  Even Sam!  I was helping him decorate and then made the mistake of popping one little candy in my mouth.  Then it was all over, as he realized OH! I can EAT the candies!  After that it was like, one candy for the cookie, 3 for me... :)  I hope the cards turn out nice! 

No comments: