...not to leave Sammy alone for a second:
He might pour the salt shaker directly into "baby"s playpen, while baby watches on, fascinated. The only reason I have the playpen out in use (never used them much except for naps and sleeping at other houses etc) is to somewhat shield Leo from Sammy's wild impulses!
I should have learned from #562, remember- the silver sharpie on leather couch incident?
6 comments:
No! Sharpie?? Did you get it off??!!
ps Check out my sidebar: I finally updated it and you're officially included (sorry it took so long, I've been meaning to for ever!!)
Too funny... at least at this point. I hope you got that sharpie off the couch! Salt is enough of a pain to clean up, but at least it's not permanent.
Call me slow, but I finally figured out that I know you from that retreat earlier this year! I was wondering if this was the same Liz but couldn't tell from your profile pic. Reading about Door County then checking the what you said about being sick against what you said on facebook finally proved me right! Yay! I'm so glad I get to know you better on blogger! I'll be following more closely from now on. :)
I hope you're feeling better!!!!
For the record, YES, Barbara and Jimmy sprayed harispray and wiped with a damp rag for about 45 minutes and got it off for me- they were so proud! I learned that tip about the hairspray last year when I needed to remove dried on white spray paint from my black winter coat. It really works!
Too funny Kim! yep, that's me! :) Maybe we'll have another retreat this year?
Oh, that would be awesome to have another retreat!
Do you remember Katie (as opposed to Katy) from the retreat? Did you know she also has a blog (an awesome one at that!)? If you haven't already, you can visit her at http://humamaevitae.blogspot.com
I really like blogger so much more than facebook. It's nice to keep in touch with the quick stuff in people's lives, but you can get to know someone so much better through blogger and share so much more information. I'm so glad you're on blogger!
There's an awesome Catholic community on blogger too... looks like you've been blogging for a while, so you probably know that... but sometimes it's nice to just keep in touch with people you know. In case yo'ure interested, or don't know, it seems that most of the Catholics are listed on http://www.catholicmothersonline.com/
Thanks for those links Kim- how do you get listed on that Catholic website? (I guess I should just go check it out!)
I hope you are doing O.K. this weekend- many prayers coming...
Post a Comment